Peninsula Environmental Group offers a variety of landscape restoration services through a multidisciplinary team of scientists and technicians. Our restoration and bio-engineering projects cover stream restoration, habitat restoration, wetland restoration, shoreline restoration and steep slope restoration. Our team works to restore streams, wetlands, shorelines, slopes and wildlife habitat for private landowners across the Olympic Peninsula region.
We offer comprehensive site assessments, prioritization of restoration activities, thorough planning and design, and eventual execution installation of restoration projects. We provide restoration services to homeowner sites as small as a few hundred square feet to reforestation or park sites 80 acres and larger.
Restoration actives include:
- Tree and vegetation surveys
- Marine & freshwater shorelines
- Green shoreline design
- Streams & riparian areas
- Wetland restoration
- Salmon habitat restoration
- Steep slope & ravine stabilization
- Bio-structural engineering and bio-engineering
- Erosion control
- Landscape Scale Restoration
- Vegetation monitoring & mapping